Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Ultimate Friend--By Sushminder jeet Kaur--India

The Ultimate Friend   
                                                                                                         
I feel Him the closest to me,
in all emotions, actions, and in every limb.
My bestower of peace, listener to my problems,
When all ignore, I feel engulfed with
His love: pure and serene.                                                                                                                       
An Associate Professor in the subject of English Literature, Sushminder jeet Kaur
is fond of writing poetry and short stories.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Sushminder,

    What a beautiful view of friendship! I know that peace that comes from His grace. May your faith and writing journey be a balm to your soul.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your complementing me for being His friend and His being mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Susminder for sharing your thoughts on a 'Spiritual Friendship' A lot of writers/readers shall recognize themselves in your poem.

    Best wishes,
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel as if this gorgeously crafted heart speak is a very deeply personal piece of writing that you are graciously sharing with your readers; it's an absolutely amazing pleasure to read and most assuredly an incredibly indelible poem that will leave many people stunned by its sublime beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel as if this gorgeously crafted heart speak is a very deeply personal piece of writing that you are graciously sharing with your readers; it's an absolutely amazing pleasure to read and most assuredly an incredibly indelible poem that will leave many people stunned by its sublime beauty.

    ReplyDelete