THESE OPPORTUNITIES ARE OPEN TO CONTRIBUTORS ONLY--5 LINE LIMIT. PLEASE READ GUIDELINES CAREFULLY. THOSE NOT MEETING THE GUIDELINES WILL BE RETURNED TO SUBMITTER.
This section is for sharing publication successes, posting websites of contributors, and other writing accomplishments. Please include contact information for book releases and websites.
Each announcement should start out with the contributor’s name. Here are some examples--
1. John Smith released a new book of poetry called The Pen Flows. More information regarding the book is available at www.newbook.com
2. Jane Smith has a website called Poetry and More, www.poetryandmore.com
This section is for sharing information in which submissions are being requested. These should be family friendly opportunities. It is up to each individual to research the opportunity before submitting. Here are a few examples
1. Jane Smith, the editor of Poetry Time, is seeking poetry 20 lines or less for her print magazine. Complete guidelines are available at www.poetrytime.com
2. John Smith is seeking poetry for a nature anthology not yet named. The deadline is __________. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Jane Smith is requesting poetry for a contest on the topic of memories. Proceeds will go to various abuse shelters in New York City. See details at www.homeless.org
THESE ADS ARE NOT PROMOTED BY THE EDITOR, AND THE EDITOR WILL NOT BE RESEARCHING EACH ONE. THE EDITOR BEARS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INACCURATE INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY CONTRIBUTORS. IF ANY AD IS FOUND FALSE, THE EDITOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THE INFORMATION.
Please send ads to be considered to email@example.com The deadline is the 25th of each month before publishing. The first deadline is April 25, 2013. The ads will be published the first week of each month. Ads submitted after the deadline will be held for the next publication period.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. The editor reserves the right to publish longer ads. If more space is needed than the 5 lines, please contact the editor at the above email address.
It is a pleasure to bring you this new opportunity. Thank you for being a part of the Whispers community.