Monday, September 5, 2016

Together to Tomorrow--By Maricris Cabrera--Philippines

Together to Tomorrow

I've got pocketful of dreams
as I take steps up the stairs
each level I climb, a moonbeam
guiding light to a bright tomorrow.

Take me by the hand as we go higher
take a deep breath, it will be a long journey
start a new beginning, a new chapter
I thank you for bringing me into the light.

Let's always believe something wonderful
is about to happen; love, hope, miracle
today I close my door from the past
open the door to the future, footprints.

Maricris Cabrera is a wife and mother from the Philippines. She has been writing since 2009. Maricris joined Poems and Quotes, Poets and Poets Dream communities at Google Plus last year, where she started posting her poems.  She hopes you enjoy her poetry.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your conclusion, Let's always believe that something wonderful is going to happen, love, hope miracle... Gateways in life are frightening time of passage. Grieve the passing while welcoming what is emerging is always a most difficult but necessary task. Blessings on you, my Poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maricris--Love this positive poem about love, hope, dreams, and being brought into the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful and touching poem, Maricris. I especially love the last two lines. They sum up everything about this wonderful write. Thank you for sharing. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pace an message of your words. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes Ralph.

    ReplyDelete