Friday, November 18, 2016

Thank You From Your Humble Editor

Dear Whispers' Friends,

You are such gifts!  Thank you for your cards, letters, poetry and words of encouragement. I'm humbled and in awe that your caring hands stretch out to me and others.  Writing is about people...friendships...and joy in celebrating the accomplishments of our Whispers family.  Together we are better than each individual in carrying hope in this troubled world.

My purpose for this email is to remind all of you that Michael and I will not be publishing on weekends except for the columns that have defined dates.  Again, I would like to thank the friend that suggested this idea.  We soon will be celebrating Thanksgiving in the United States.  I want to thank you all for spreading light and for sharing in our journey together.

Many Blessings,
Karen 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Peggy,

      I wish you blessings, too. Thank you for all the encouragement you give me and others.

      Best wishes,
      Karen

      Delete
  2. Dear Karen,
    My life has been and continues to be blessed by my association with you at Whispers.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Michael,

      What a gift you are! Your role as Activity Editor gives us a change to write something new. Thank you for being a great colleague.

      Blessings,
      Karen

      Delete
  3. Thanks for bringing poetry and friendship together, Karen. Have a happy Thanksgiving. Wishes.
    Daya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Daya,

      Thank you for being the joy that you are to our writing community and for you your kind words. Friendships are far more important to me that poetry--so I come to have both here at Whispers. You have a Happy Thanksgiving, too.

      Blessings,
      Karen

      Delete
  4. Blessings to you both!

    -MJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to you, too, Maurice! Thank you for all you do for our poetry community.

    Best wishes, always,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete