Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Big Planet-Jupiter--By Celine Mariotti--United States

The Big Planet-Jupiter

Way out in our galaxy,
The big planet-Jupiter,
NASA has sent satellites
To discover and explore it,
The big planet-Jupiter
It has a lot of gaseous creatures
In its atmosphere,
A lot of storms-
Winds-400 miles per hour
The big planet-Jupiter,
It has four moons-Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto,
It is biggest in mass,
The big planet-Jupiter.

Celine Rose Mariotti is an accomplished writer whose work has appeared in magazines all over the USA, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia and India. Some of those magazines include: Green’s Magazine, Poet’s Review, Poet’s Art, Tombigbee, Hindu Young World, Magnolia Quarterly, Lone Stars Magazine, Pablo Lennis, Coffee Ground Breakfast, Pink Chameleon and many more. She has had six books published. She plays the guitar and banjo; has her own home business and lives with her family in Shelton,CT.


2 comments:

  1. Posted for Celine--

    For anyone interested in reading my latest e-book, "I Have a Friend on Jupiter!", a young adult science fiction book, they can go to the publisher's web site, www.writewordsinc.com or they can go to www.omnilit.com or they can access my book on Nook or Kindle or download it on their smart phone by creating an app for Nook or Kindle. Anyone who read my poem on here about Jupiter, might be interested in reading my book too!!

    Also, any readers of Karen's wonderful blog here, you can also contact me via my web site for my home business, CRM Enterprises. I edit, type, proofread and critique stories. I also design business cards, note cards, labels, stickers and help people with their resumes and students with their homework assignments. I also make my own beaded jewelry and have a catalog available. My web site is:

    http://crmenterprises-homebusiness.com.

    Thanks everyone.

    And good luck Karen. This is a different kind of blog-something I think people can really enjoy.

    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Celine,

    Thank you for your kind words. I hope this site will be an encouraging environment and a way for people to connect with each other through the gift of words.

    I wish you the best with your book and all your other business ventures. Thank you for sharing your poem and bio with Whisper's readers.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete