Monday, April 20, 2015

With My Heart And Mind--By Erich J. Goller--United States

With My Heart And Mind

Endless flight
age is following youth
time a priceless treasure.
The years have come and gone so fast
some golden years are now our pleasure
and to share with you my lifelong love
my constant guiding light
touching my heart and mind
day and night.

Forever
with heart of great renew
a blessing that I'll share,
I am loving you more than you know
you shall be always in my prayer.
A rainbow especially for you,
your smile is like sunshine
like the softest blue skies
you are mine.

Erich J. Goller was born in Vienna, Austria. A close world war two survivor, in 1955, he immigrated to California, where he made his living as a mechanic and as an actor. He been married for 56 years, has one daughter and one son. He is a published author of seven books. He now resides In Nashville, Tennessee, still loves to write, also enjoys doing art work. His web site, www.poetvienna.com

5 comments:

  1. It's wonderful when someone writes from the heart with such sincerity. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erich, your poem is so beautiful, just like you! Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, heartfelt poem Erich...Best wishes, Chris~



    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Erich. Thank you for sharing this very nice and welcoming poem with us here at Whispers. I really enjoyed it. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A heartfelt wonderful poem that shares the blessings of living and appreciating life.
    Blessings, Connie

    ReplyDelete