Thursday, June 9, 2016

Illuminated Reflections--By Blanca Alicia Garza--United States

Illuminated Reflections 

The Moon rises
upon the velvet sky
Thoughts of you come
and go like waves
My blood flows like lava
My heart races, my nerves
thrill to your touch
The warm gentle breeze
caressing my hair
As I hear your name gently
whispered upon the winds

Blanca Alicia Garza is a published poet from Las Vegas, Nevada.  She is a nature and animal lover, and enjoys spending time writing. Some of her poems are published in the new Poetry Anthology, Moonlight Dreamers of Yellow Haze, now available at Amazon.com. Other published work can be viewed www.winamop.com 

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful, endearing poem Blanca.....just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nicely-done poem, Blanca. Thank you so much for sharing it. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete