Monday, May 20, 2013

Still - Again - I See--By Rick Parise--United States

Still - Again - I See

haunted by my haunts
so long ago, I look deep
before the morning
to let it go forever
the pain of remembering

Rick Parise, known as “A Pondering Poet”, is from the beautiful land of Salem, Oregon.  The main focus of his poetry is to take the reader to a meaningful, personal time in their lives, to a place where spirit's are touched and memories unwind. He hopes you enjoy his work. To Contact Rick please email him at rapondering@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Remembering can be painful - as memories come back to haunt one's being. Very expressive...

    Rhoda Galgiani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick -

    I absolutely love "haunted by my haunts" This is a poem that reaches my heart aching with times gone by.

    love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your 'pondering'. Exploring our'haunts' and creating something of beauty is s great gift. Thank you for sharing this gift. Ralph.

    ReplyDelete