Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Silent Hours--By Anne R. C. Neale--United States

My Silent Hours

As night's darkness touches the corners of my room
And a small night light shines small light rays into the darkness of the night,
I know God's healing hands are gently touching my Spirit and Soul,
Soothing and healing my body slowly but most assuredly making me to be fit and all right.

God's positive program for how He wants me to be now
Will be accepted by what God chooses to do,
God is the Master and Healer of all His creations,
And I will accept what ever God decides He wants me to do.

God is a compassionate God, our Master Physician,
My aches and pains and of all things God will take care of His way,
God's power of Healing is the most Powerful Miracle ever,
God gently holds my hand as we walk together with love on life's earthly path night and day

Anne R. C. Neale is 85 years old.  She taught outdoor education for 20 years.  Anne still works at school as crossing guard.   She has sent six free poems daily to 165 people for the past 18 years. She been writing poems since the age of 8 and has all of them in albums.  She resides in New Jersey .

6 comments:

  1. Anne, yout poem is absolutely beautiful!
    and yes it is in our Gods hands. When I am in
    any kind of pain be it large or small I offer it to a loved one I will now offer it to you.
    Mary--God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne. Nice poem. Amazing spiritual bond and faith you display in "My Silent Hours." Thank you for sharing. Continued blessings!

    -Maurice J. Reynolds, Owner / Editor
    TGBTG! Publications / Creative Inspirations
    www.tgbtgpublictions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Anne! It is wonderful to read you here on Whispers and your poem is a grand acclamation to the glories of God. Thank you for sharing! Sheri / www.poetryandbeyond.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Anne. Love your faith.
    ranu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful poem Anne. The Lord is our all in all. He calls us unto salvation, and orders our steps when we answer the call. Thanks for sharing your heartfelt message. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anne,
    Each night as I go to sleep, I pray to God for guidance. You have captured so well the solemn, yet comforting way in which we communicate with our creature. Wish I could give you a hug for writing this!
    Best wishes,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete