Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Bouquet of Love--By Celine Rose Mariotti--Unted States

A Bouquet of Love
        (To Mom)

The way you smile at me,
Giving me advice
When I need it,
Helping me with little
Everyday problems
That’s a bouquet of love,

The times when we have a cup of tea
And a cherry turnover,
And watch “Young and the Restless”
And discuss the story
That’s a bouquet of love,

When you watch the Giants with me
And we discuss football,
When you bake a cake,
And when you edit one of my stories,
That’s a bouquet of love,

All you do,
All you give,
All wrapped up in one big hug,
And a big bouquet of your endless love.

Celine Rose Mariotti is an accomplished writer whose work has appeared in magazines all over the USA, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia and India. Some of those magazines include: Green’s Magazine, Poet’s Review, Poet’s Art, Tombigbee, Hindu Young World, Magnolia Quarterly, Lone Stars Magazine, Pablo Lennis, Coffee Ground Breakfast, Pink Chameleon and many more. She has had six books published. She plays the guitar and banjo; has her own home business and lives with her family in Shelton,CT.

4 comments:

  1. This is a truly wonderful gem. You have amazed me by your remarkable pen this evening. I really loved reading this awesome piece. Such great work,

    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I appreciate you sharing this with us, Celine. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete