Friday, August 14, 2015

My Pole Star--By Sanju Clement--India

My Pole Star

I could recite my poems to the romancing ears
Of the curvy dunes residing in seashells' dreams.
They could share even to the unarmed-sands
Which were heartlessly trampled by every day.

Fetters, the winds attached on the ruined legs
Of my sail became prime bleeding flowers.
Peeling off the aromas petal by petal, I did
Soothe and eternize the cries of the breeze.

My soul dissected and deciphered melancholy
From the turbulent nucleus of its emotional travels,
Millimeter by millimeter.

But, you astonished me every night as you blossomed
In a peerless and predestined orb, as my only Pole Star
Of eternal love, creating the visibly infinite chemical dis-
Tance between a star and a cluster-less stardust, and with
The ever ageless temperature in your caring celestial smiles.

Sanju Clement is a writer from Kerala, India.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Sanju. I enjoyed your poem. Thank you for sharing it and continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sanju,

    It's good to see you already have a lovely comment on creative poem. Welcome to Whispers! I hope you enjoy your time spent with us. Best wishes with all your writing endeavors.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful verses, beautiful poetry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sanju,
    I agree with sheikha and arun. This is a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing it and welcome to Whispers!
    Your new friend,
    David Fox

    ReplyDelete