Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hope--By Beth Winchcombe--England

Hope

I hope all your dreams will come true -
and meet your expectations, your imagination!
I hope you'll always be happy.
I hope you'll find contentment.
I hope your wishes will be granted!
I hope you'll attain whatever you wanted!
I hope your convictions will never wane.
If you ever lose your way -
I hope you'll soon find it again!
If you fall into the depths of depression -
I hope you'll find happiness again!
Whatever you want,
I hope and PRAY God will grant!
I hope you'll always find light at the end of the tunnel.
I hope you'll never lose the warmth and compassion held within your heart!
I hope you'll never falter -
I hope you'll never alter.
Just stay as you are,
shining bright like a star!

Lastly I hope and ' PRAY ' we'll always be friends.......

Beth Winchcombe is now a retired housewife and enjoys writing poetry, also painting in oils.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Beth. Let me first say thank you for sharing and wishing "Hope" upon others. In this current world system, it is true that we all need hope. Thank you for sharing this and best wishes in all your writing endeavors and with the oil painting. I simply admire someone who draws and paints. Artistry can be so beautiful. Blessings.

    -MJ, Owner / Editor
    Creative Inspirations Poetry Publication
    www.tgbtgpublications.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beth Winchcombe, for the following comment--

    Thank you Maurice for your comments on my poem, ' Hope' Any gifts we possess are ' Gifts from God,' we should use them especially when they give pleasure to others!

    Seasons Greetings to you from Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    Thank you for all those beautiful well wishes that I do believe I will just claim. LOL Seriously though, I really enjoyed reading this uplifting poem. Thank you.
    Love, Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an uplifting poem of hope, Beth. And it's quite a tribute to the friends who light the way in our lives. Very nice! Have a merry Christmas, Carolyn Devonshire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jack Horne, for the following comment--

    beautiful poem on friendship and support, Owlie

    ReplyDelete