Monday, March 5, 2018

Solace--By Luke Samra--United States

Solace

I can't explain it
But she sings like spring
Like an arpeggio as key for
Deliverance from winter--
The vocals condensate the air
Lifts in foggy evaporation;
As my ears awake from hibernation. 

Luke Samra is originally from Kalamazoo, MI. His work appears in: The Tipton Poetry Journal, FishFood Magazine, The Charleston Anvil, Local Gems Press (Bards Against Hunger), Hedge Apple and Flying Island. Luke is a musician and tennis instructor.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Luke,

    I really like your poem, especially the last line. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes,
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write, Luke. I enjoyed it. I see that you are formally from Kalamazoo, MI. That's where I reside. Continued blessings!

    -MJ
    (www.creativeinspirationspp.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Luke,

    It is so good to see you already have so many wonderful comments. Welcome to Whispers! I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Best wishes with all your writing endeavors.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very descriptive writing Luke, I was wondering if my deaf ears could ever come out of hibernation.
    Knight Writer

    ReplyDelete