Saturday, March 17, 2018

Whispers from Above--By Mysti S. Milwee--United States

Whispers from Above

Your sweet embrace is light upon my face,
as I look into your eyes - my angel of love
sent from heaven above: our faces glow
by His light and love, surrounded by His glory
as angelic love is found within - swirling
in the light wind while our hearts dance
within the breeze, angelic arms holding
each other tight, warm embrace in His light -
growing in spirit; trust grows deeper and hearts
grow stronger proclaiming peace and strength
within wings of doves and eagles in flight;
a sacrifice of souls breaking free
and darkness fades into the depth of the valley,
light overshadows the fire converging souls
in unity speaking love and soft whispers
in the zephyr as the journey begins here -
don't live life in fear.

Mysti S. Milwee is an international published (Synesthesia ) artist, and published poet from Southside, Alabama. Her art and poetry has appeared in numerous magazines, anthologies worldwide. Her work appeared in Hidden Constellation; PPP Ezine; GloMag; Birmingham Arts Journal; The Mountain Press; The Alabama Baptist; & Illustrator Magazine to name a few.

15 comments:

  1. Dear Mysti,

    Thank you for sharing your lovely poem with us. I enjoyed reading it.

    Best wishes,
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daginne, I appreciate you my dear, thank you both for publishing my poem. My pleasure, I write a lot of inspirational poetry. So glad you enjoyed my poem. :-) Thank you kindly.

      Best Wishes to you dear,
      Mysti

      Delete
  2. especially love the last line - yes, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jack, I appreciate your feedback! Yes, indeed!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grover, I appreciate your feedback <3 and thank you for being so supportive of all my work and to the online journal WHISPERS.

      Delete
  4. Nice work, Mysti. I really enjoyed your poem. Thank you for sharing it and continued blessings!

    -MJ
    (www.creativeinspirationspp.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maurice! So glad you enjoyed it. :-) Thank you for your support, I appreciate you. Blessings of peace and light be yours in abundance.
      Thank you for sending along your website, will check it out. :-)

      Peace!

      ~Mysti

      Delete
  5. Uplifting poetry, Mysti!
    🕊️♥️😇
    James Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much James for your continued support of my work and to WHISPERS, appreciated greatly. :-)
      So happy you enjoy my work and that it uplifts you.

      Peace be yours my friend! <3

      Delete
  6. Dear Mysti,

    It is so good to see you have so many uplifting comments on your insightful poem. I really like the closing couplet, leaving readers with thoughts to ponder about.

    Welcome to Whispers! I hope you will continue to share your writing gifts with us.

    Blessings and best wishes,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen! I love being a part of WHISPERS, it is where my heart is and I go where it takes me, always. Humbled and honored to be a part of the WHISPERS community, and among many talented writers. May the community of WHISPERS be greatly blessed in more success.

      Peace be with you dear Karen.

      Blessings,
      Mysti

      Delete
    2. Dear Mysti,

      Each writer is part of our Whispers fabric, each carrying their own special gifts. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy being a part of our family. Wishing you the best!

      Blessings,
      Karen

      Delete
  7. Very good writing Mysti, I enjoyed the reading & loved the end.
    Knight Writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yancy for your kind words of appreciation. So happy you enjoyed the poem.
      Thank you for your support and to the Whispers community.

      Peace and Light be yours in abundance,
      Mysti

      Delete