Saturday, July 25, 2015

Haiku--By Archana Kapoor Nagpal--India

between the thunderclaps my baby's first cry
_______________

under the waves
remains of my sandcastle ...
ancestral home
_______________

farewell ...
falling with the rain
the cockatoo's nest
_______________

first light ...
on the tinkle of bells
chanting 'om'
_______________

Archana Kapoor Nagpal is an internationally published author of 6 books so far, and her winning stories are now part of international anthologies. She writes inspirational content for corporate newsletters, websites, blogs and print publications. Her inspirational poems touch every area of a person's life. She enjoys writing Haiku and Tanka as well. Visit her Amazon Author Profile to know more about her.

5 comments:

  1. What a skilled writer you are. I thought your first Haiku was so emotionally drawing, I loved it! You have amazed me by the splendor of your poetry. Great work,

    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoyed your Haiku. It still amazes me how much can be said in such few words. You really have a wonderful talent for writing Haiku and thank you for sharing it in these picturesque pieces.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete