Thursday, October 15, 2015

Moonlight Visitor--By Molly Moore--United States

Moonlight Visitor

You've stolen silently into the room
And laid your silver gossamer down
Spinning it from some etheric loom
Creating iridescence all around.

I happen upon your aura there
And catch my breath in reverent awe...
A sacred feeling suffuses the air
And, loathe to intrude, I think to withdraw

But your soothing radiance beckons me near
To imbibe the sweetness of your presence
That seeps through this unearthly atmosphere
And whispers a hymn to my inner essence

Claiming Hawaii as her true home, Molly Moore is currently residing in Seattle, Washington, pursuing a nursing degree. Perhaps her previous career as an international flight attendant is what launched Molly’s "flights of fancy" into poetry. A love of rhythm and rhyme sparks her creative side, especially while outdoors in nature.

7 comments:

  1. a visit from an angel - how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Jack, and may the angels visit you often !

      Delete
  2. You have really given me the chills with this magnificent piece! I surely enjoyed reading this delightful poem this evening. Great work.

    Russell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Russell, for you lovely comment !

      Delete
  3. Dear Molly, You already know how much I love this lovely poem. Your imagery is amazing. It has a feeling of the master poets and it is brilliant my friend! Brava! Blessings, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Molly. Thank you for sharing your poem, "Moonlight Visitor." I enjoyed it. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good golly, Miss Molly,
    Perhaps I shouldn't have read this just before Halloween... ;-)
    Nice poem!!

    ReplyDelete