Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wind Blows Softly upon My Soul--By Gerald Heyder--United States

Wind Blows Softly upon My Soul

The flutter of angel wings
causes a breeze
akin to wind that teases
the leaves on summer’s trees.
Oh, what a pleasure;
yes, it’s a treasure
to measure our faith
in divinity that is always
around and about
the vicinity that is the realm
in which we dwell
and fate will tell how well
we persist to exist
in this world we call home.
Oh, wind blow softly
upon my soul
for providence will control
my journey to heaven’s throne.
I’ll never be alone.

Gerald Heyder is a published poet from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous write, you have made me smile by this delightful poem here this morning. You are a pleasant poet my friend, what a grandiose piece...great work.

    Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gerald. Thank you for sharing "Wind Blows Softly upon My Soul." This, to me, is one of your more passionate writes. I truly enjoyed it. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Poetry Friends,

    It is wonderful to see your ongoing support of Gerald's poetry. He is a talented writer. I will send his comments to him.

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete