Friday, July 1, 2016

Haiku--By ayaz daryl nielsen--United States

a glimpse of blue sky
through these somber autumn clouds
today is Sunday
_______________

meadowlarks
singing meadow songs
and evening is
_______________

small bits of earth
tremble and move aside
crocus, blooming
_______________

ayaz daryl nielsen, a veteran, x-roughneck (as on oil rigs) and hospice nurse, editor of bear creek haiku (25+ years/125+ issues), homes for his poems include Lilliput Review, Cattails, High Coupe, Shamrock, Scifaikuest, Shemom, Whispers… and! online at bear creek haiku poetry, poems and info (translates as joie de vivre

11 comments:

  1. As always, daryl, such good haiku. My favorite is "small bits of earth/tremble and move aside/ crocus, blooming. You send peace and I gratefully receive it in these haiku. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, by dear friend...

      Delete
  2. So enjoyable. I am always happy when I discover your Haiku/Senryu--thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Barbara, for your gracious words. . .

      Delete
  3. Lovely collection again my friend, thanks for sharing! Cheers…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Dear ayaz,

      You have me smiling today. Kudos! It's always a joy to publish your words.

      Blessings,
      Karen

      Delete
  5. Ayaz,
    I loved these, especially the 2nd one, as I love songbirds.
    ~Davidf

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayaz, very nice selection of haiku. I dearly enjoyed them all. I'm still feasting off that first one. Thank you for sharing them and continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete