Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Moral Lesson--By Erich J. Goller--United States

Moral Lesson

A Mother was preparing pancakes for her
son Kevin 5 and Ryan 3 years old.
The boys began to argue over who would
get the first pancake.
Their Mother saw the opportunity for a
moral lesson.
“ If Jesus were sitting here, He would say,
let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait”

Kevin turned to his younger brother and said,
Ryan, you be Jesus!”

Erich J. Goller was born in Vienna, Austria. A close world war two survivor, in 1955, he immigrated to California, where he made his living as a mechanic and as an actor. He been married for 56 years, has one daughter and one son. He is a published author of seven books. He now resides In Nashville, Tennessee, still loves to write, also enjoys doing art work. His web site, www.poetvienna.com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the smiles Erich. Great lesson here also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upon reading this Erich, at the end I said 'Oh, nooooo'. What a wonderful posting. You and your writing are the best...Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erich, I absolutely loved your fun poem. It is nice to end my day with smiles. Thank you for sharing your talent with us here on Whispers.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure even Jesus; is smiling at this one Erich..' and I think; He'll think, there was nothing else for it I had to save such as these..'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Love it. Nice one, Erich. Thank you for putting a smile on my face and giving me a nice chuckle. Continued blessings!

    -MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful poem, I cannot help but smile, children are indeed amazing. It was a pleasure to read Erich. Blessings sent with love, Leokadia (Lee)

    ReplyDelete